Tuesday 31 July 2007

Checking In! :0-)


Morning all!


Just finished packing up some more parcels of yarn to send out - apparently we now have a following in Forres - thanks to lovely Margaret Hamilton our member in Morayshire! The ladies in Forres have been busily knitting 'boobs' and have even enlisted the help of the LYS in Forres - welcome on board ladies!


I have even got Sophie from Quick and Crafty! magazine knitting for us as well - she was delighted with the information I e-mailed to her the other day and asked for some photos to add in as well. Looks like we are going to be featured in October - a date for your diaries girls - buy Quick and Crafty! magazine in October!


I am adding a photo of myself for you today girls - not to scare you all - just so you can put a face to the name!
I do hate getting photos taken - never mind I have been on a diet recently and have already lost over a stone - I was fed up with the press photographers having to switch to wide angle lenses every time they took my photo! :0)
Talk to you all soon!


2 comments:

Littlelou said...

Hi there, I previously contacted you about Kirkcaldy knit meet-up..any dates yet? You have inspired me to begin my own blog called 'Little Lou's Knits and Nags' haha

Lou said...

Thanks for coming on to the site Littlelou - we will be setting up the Kirkcaldy meeting soon - I jsut wanted to get the one here in Kelty up and running first before I move on to Kirkcaldy and Dunfermline. Keep watching this Blog for information and don't forget you can keep knitting for Loving Hands even if you can't make it to the meetings!