Friday 20 July 2007

Another Great Donation!

Great news! I have just had a very exciting e-mail from Jane at Lollipop Children's Products. She tells me that since I wrote to them back in April asking for donations of nappies for The baby Pack Project they have been collecting up second hand nappies and ones that are factory seconds but still perfectly usable! They are willing to donate them to us for Baby Pack which is fantastic! With this help and the donations from Tommee Tippee we will be able to help give so many more babies a good start in life - aren't people wonderful! :0) I have been knitting some more matching baby sets (cardigans, hats and shoes) in lovely bright colours for baby pack so hopefully we can have a nice fundraiser during the next few weeks so I can get all of this shipped over asap.

The Kelty meeting starts on Monday afternoon at 1pm in the Community Centre - I will let you all know how that goes!

:0)

No comments: