Saturday 7 July 2007

UK Handknitters




Hello Everyone!


I have just joined UK Handknitters Yahoo group so hopefully we might attract some new members from the wonderful people who are part of that group. They are all very keen knitters and have a wealth of skills and knowledge that would be great for hekping us out here! If any of you UK Handknitters members have logged on to take a peek at this Blog - WELCOME!


I will add a few more photos from the knitathon today - the others came out really well I thought!


I had a lovely lady e-mailed me yesterday who had seen the article about the knitathon in the local newsletter she has been busily knitting baby cardigans ever since and has a load to hand in - Thank you Rose Kelly - you are a star! Keep knitting though we need all the things we can get! :0)
As you can see the knitathon was attended by all ages and both sexes! We do not discrimate! (Hats off to Kaffe Fassett and Sasha Kagan!).
A bit off topic here - but I am sitting today nursing a broken bug toe! Last night I tripped over our 10 stone Irish Setter in the dark and ended up in Casualty! Ouch! The only good thing is that now the kids are doing everything for me and I can sit here and do my e-mails and blog and then spend the rest of the day KNITTING!!!!
Talk to you some more very soon!
Lou x




No comments: