Friday 27 July 2007

Quick and Crafty!

Hi Folks!

Well I have just had a very exciting e-mail from a lovely lady at Quick and Crafty! magazine - apparently she is working on a feature about charity knitting for the October issue and wanted to know more about us and what we are doing so she could include us in her feature! I have just sent her back a reply - hopefully she will decide we are worth a mention and we will get some more publicity!

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing - we are reaching out all over the place now and getting new members all the time. I will make a point of taking more photos as things come in so that you can all see what everyone is doing!

All of my chenille yarn for number 1 son's birthday jumpers has turned up today - it is lovely - hope I can manage to make them without him noticing - he is so used to seeing me knitting baby clothes and 'boobs' when he pops in - I will need to make sure I work on his things when he is not likely to visit - wouldn't want to spoil his surprise!

Popped into the post office and Kate handed me another bag of wool someone had handed in to her. This is mohair so would make some nice scarves - I also got some wrapping paper etc as I have to send out some yarn to some of you lovely members who are in need of materials to help you create! :0)

Talk to you soon!

No comments: