Saturday 29 December 2007

SP11





As you can see my final parcel from my wonderful Secret Pal has arrived. I now know her name is Gisella and she is from Germany!
There were some packets of lovely German biscuits in the box too but before I could fetch my camera my son had them opened and into the biscuit box. (he says they all taste delicious though - I will find out after I finish posting!).
As you can see from the photos she has been ever so generous with this last package - she wanted to give me a flavour of a German Christmas so there are a couple of wee straw Christmas trinkets - one to put on the mantel and one to hang on the tree - also a chocolate santa clause (Jenna has her eye on that already!) and some really unusual yarn. The card is handmade too and really pretty :0) Thank you so much Gisella - you have been a delightful Secret Pal - hopefully we will stay in touch after this. You have been a star :0)
Gisella even contributed to our Christmas challenge as she sent a prem baby cardigan with her last parcel which has been added to the collection!
Right off to try those lovely biscuits!

No comments: