Saturday 29 December 2007

Christmas Challenge 2007!!!!





Here we are girls!
Our Christmas Challenge 2007! If you ever wondered what a 6 year old buried under 93 boobies looks like then wonder no more! We have had such a laught this afternoon counting and taking photos to let you all see how we have done!
The grand totals are:-
Boobies - 93
Prem Baby Sets - 102
Give yourselves a huge pat on the back - by the time the new year comes in I will have brought the boobies total up to the 100 we needed - I have one almost finished as I type so it won't take me long to make the final six!
I think this is a great achievement and we now have even more members (91 as of yesterday!) so whatever challenge we decide on for Easter there will be more members to get the items made in time!
I think for the next time I will keep a counter going and every few days update it so that you can all see if we are struggling or not - that way it will be easier to keep track :0)
Thank you all so much for all your hard work - it doesn't mean I am going to let you all off the hook - I will expect you all to keep knitting, crocheting and sewing as we leap into 2008.
You are all stars - thank you!

No comments: