Wednesday 26 December 2007

Hope it All Went Well!

Well - did you all get what you wanted for Christmas? I certainly got a lot of lovely things - the company of my six wonderful kids and my beautiful grandaughter would have been enough mind you :0) (Although I was glad to see them all safely home so I could have a rest at the end of it all!) :0)

I am looking forward to picking up the post tomorrow so that I can see if we have made our targets. I have the camera at the ready although I might need to do the final boob stuffing by myself as our wee Jenna is ill so not really in the mood to help out :0( Hopefully the medecine we got for her today will do the trick and we can get her back on her feet and smiling again in a day or two.

I have one final parcel to post off to bring SP11 to an end - hopefully the recipient will like what I have sent her this time - it is very hard to please other people - I always try to choose the best things I can but we can't always get it right. (How many times do you have to smile and say 'Oh it's lovely - just what I wanted' when in your mind you are wondering when the next Sale of Work is to get rid of it!). My heart in my mouth I will send this final gift box and hope for a kind response this time - fingers crossed :0)

On the subject of SP11 - I have just found out that my hostess Jenn lost her father recently - on behalf of all here at Loving Hands Jenn - our hearts and thoughts go out to you. It is never easy to lose a loved one. God Bless you and your family at this sad time.

Right - the dinner is almost cooked so I had better go and feed the mad beasts! Talk to you all soon!

No comments: