Thursday 23 August 2007

I've Got a New Pal!

Well - I have just checked my e-mails to find messages from my Hostess and Shelby telling me that I have been sorted out with my new secret pal and then hey presto - there was a message saying she had been away on a business trip for a few days and was back now and wanted to confirm my details! So I am in business - she sounds nice - it will be great getting to know someone else!

I have already posted my first parcel off to the lady I am spoiling and have had several very excited e-mails back from her. I can't wait to see her reaction when she gets it!

Thanks to Jenn and Shelby my SP11 hostesses for getting in touch and sorting out the SP for me!

Have spent this evening writing thank you notes for all the lovely donations we have had from people who I do not have e-mail addresses for. It is always nice to be recognised for the hard work done to make lovely baby things, blankets, shawls, knitted boobs etc.

OK - almost time to go home from work now - just sneaked in to add this note as things were quiet!

Hope I get a decent sleep today!

No comments: