Friday 30 November 2007

In the Papers Again!

Well - we are in the papers again folks! This week's Fife Free Press is carrying a photo of Meg and I with staff from the JRD Trust - and a load of our knitted boobies - again! Along with a story and details of the Kirkcaldy meeting and the Christmas Fayre! Hopefully this will result in lots of new members for the meeting and a good turnout for the Fayre!

Talking about the Fayre - please can you send in your donations for the crafts /tombola/ raffles etc this week as I will need to have them by Friday:0) The JRD Trust are going to do the teas and coffees for the event so we can concentrate on the main hall - thanks girls! :0) I can't wait for it all to be done so that I can take all these parcels to the post office and I can then maybe get the office decorated and the new floor laid! (I am still sharing the room with Winnie the Pooh wallpaper! Not very office like!).

OK - It is time to go home so I will get this posted - talk to you all again soon - we are now 80 strong and the Forum is going like a Fayre too - it is nice to have the opportunity to chat to you all and get to know you - if you haven't done so already why not hop over there and join up - you know you want to!

No comments: