Monday 5 November 2007

Are you all still out there????

Hello Everyone out there in Cyberspace!

I am getting really worried - have you all vanished or is it just Yahoo messing me about????? I have been sending out lots of emails to you wonderful members about the Christmas fayre and Christmas challenge but so far have not had a single reply in over two weeks????? Are you getting these emails at all or is it just that you have all been too busy to reply to me??? With the Christmas Fayre and challenge deadlines fast approaching it is getting very unnerving that I cannot make contact. I am going to write a global letter and send it out to all of you that I have addresses for (if you are reading this and haven't yet sent me the response to the questionnaire or registered your details please do so now as I will need everyones details for Christmas :0) If you are new to reading this and want to become part of our group then also please send me your details:-
Name, address, email address, telephone number and what commitment you want to make to us. Send them by email to charityknitters@yahoo.co.uk or by mail to Loving Hands Charity Knitting Group, 18 Clentry Crescent, Kelty, Fife. KY4 0LG.

I will be eagerly watching the email in box and the post box for responses to prove I am not going insane here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent received any emails from Loving Hands for a few weeks now, I think it is likely to be a problem with the sending, not the receiving.